Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Going Places and Making New Friends

I am getting out in this big world and trying new things. I've been to my first PetSmart Adoption event and the next day a dog park. Wow, there are so many new sites and sounds to overwhelm my senses. I seem to grow after these adventures so it's all good.

At PetSmart I shook on arrival, but by the end of the day I was a little more open to being approached by people of all kinds. The dogs were no big deal.

At the dog park more people wanted to meet me and pet me since I am so cute. (I know it, too.) I actually approached some people and they didn't even have to bribe me with nummy food. In this picture I made a new friend and let him pet me under my chin. It felt so good and I am so glad I gave him a chance. Maybe when I see him again I will get some more.

While at the dog park I was a little clingy to my foster mom. I did venture to smell all the good smells around and kept a close eye on my foster mom. It was a good time and I look forward to the next real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment