Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Icky Skin

I learned that my skin needed some TLC to keep me smelling good and looking good. The vet said I had a skin infection and it would take time to heal. My fur was rough, my skin sweaty and after a few days after a bath I had doggie B.O. Phew!
I was also pretty itchy on my legs and feet because of this. My foster mom gives me weekly doggie showers with anti-bacterial/anti-fungal medicine. This makes me feel good right away even though I don't particularly love these moments. I do however enjoy the towel rub after. Ahh just thinking about it makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

I am also eating a high quality food with Omega oils in it which help me heal from the inside out. I can be a picky eater and prefer having other dogs around or a human to keep me company. I am also working on gaining a pound since I am a little under weight. I'd prefer to have a more hour glass girlie body. Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment